Date: Aug 26, 2011 10:29 AM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: TI-Nspire CX Promotion

Greetings Everyone,

With the start of the new school year just days away, I hope all well. Texas Instruments is offering a discount to educators interested in owning the new TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS graphing calculator.

Here?s the deal:

- From Aug 3<x-apple-data-detectors://0>rd<x-apple-data-detectors://0> to Aug 31<x-apple-data-detectors://0>st<x-apple-data-detectors://0>educators that contact 1-800-TI-CARES<tel:1-800-TI-CARES> can receive a $50 coupon towards the purchase of a TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld

- Educators can only receive one coupon

- Educators must prove they are amath of science teacher (process is in place with call center)

- Expiration date to redeem the coupon is Sept 30th<x-apple-data-detectors://3>

- The $50 coupon can be used on a purchase from one of the dealers listed on the coupon

o FYI the lowest price I have seen is The Bach Company; listing the price of a TI-Nspire CX at $124.50 and the TI-Nspire CX CAS at $127.50

Who is eligible?

- Math and Science classroom teachers in K-12, as well as college and university.

- Pre-service teachers

- Tutors employed by school for student support

- Teacher and Student training service providers

- US/Canada teachers only

This offer is not available for

- Students

- Substitute Teachers

- Retired teachers

- Independent tutors

- Business users

- Educators outside of US/Canada

- Researchers

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
(315) 730-9858<tel:(315)%20730-9858>
1-800-TI-CARES<tel:1-800-TI-CARES>

Find NYS Regents Test Prep at:
<http://www.education.ti.com/newyork>www.education.ti.com/newyork<http://www.education.ti.com/newyork>

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ?

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated