Date: Oct 8, 2011 11:54 AM
Author: Skerbie
Subject: [ap-calculus] Blind student

Greetings,

A colleague of mine is working with a blind student, and she asked me to see if any of you have any familiarity with technology (such as graphing calculators, etc.) for blind students.  He has a calculator that will verbalize his entries and the output, but as far as I know, there are no graphing or statistical capabilities.  I'm not exactly sure what we/she/he has in mind, but I just assumed that somebody on these lists probably has some experience with this sort of thing.

Please reply and let me know if you'd be interested in corresponding with me/her about this particular student and his options.

Thanks,
Bill

====
Course related websites: