Date: Oct 31, 2011 12:17 AM
Author: laoya
Subject: Re: matlabpool for distributed machines

Is there anyone who can help me to solve my problem?

I need to launch many processes of external program by matlab on distributed machines, for example, 4 processes every machine for 4 machines, so totally 16 processes.

Now I can launch 4 processes on one machine by parfor and matlabpool 4, but when I call a function to run the 'parfor' and 'matlabpool 4' by createTask on remote machines, it failed: only one process can be created. Is there any solution to this problem? Can I set 'matlabpool 16' to include all these machines and the run the 'parfor'?

Thanks,
Zhanghong Tang