Date: Dec 22, 2011 9:21 AM
Author: "ionvulcanescu"
Subject: The Antiquity of the Sumerian PI Value,  Part 4

Copyright 2011 by Ion. Vulcanescu.
---------------------------------------
Ion Vulcanescu's Mathematical-Historical Statement:

"THE PEOPLE - WHO HAVE WRITTEN THE TORAH
KNEW THAT HUMAN VOICE
HAS A MATHEMATICAL FREQUENCY,
and from THE TORAH'S WRITINGS
pulsates in time a Lost Body of Mathematical Knowledge
through which the Master Frequencies of
THE SUMERIAN PI VALUE (5184) and of
THE SEPARATIONS ( Highest Units)
OF THE SUMERIAN UNITS OF MEASURES (8748),
coordonates with the 18th centry AD coined word " JEW".

Thus the Prooves that
(a) - Sumeria ( or Sumer) was known by the ancient Jews,
before France to claim that the French researchers discovered it
appears in full light,

(b) - The TORAH writing that
"...the Jews origin it was Sumer requires...to be REDISCUSSED,
for that was either a Historical Fact, or an encoded Time-Message, and

(c) - The known historical fact that the word "JEW" appears only
during the 18th century AD, it prooves that by this era in time
THIS ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE IT WAS KNOWN, and
THE ORDER OF THE LETTERS IN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET
it was made as it is today for the only Purpose of
TRANSMITING IN TIME THIS ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE.
After researching this article and probings the Mathematical Coordonations
mathematically and historically sustaining the above Statements, see
"ION VULCANESCU'S PHILOSOPHICAL OPINIONS"
at the end of the Research Data.
Please, be aware that the understanding of this article's Research Data
requires prior familiarization with Part 1 through Part 3 of this miniserie of articles:
"The Antiquity of the Sumerian PI Value",
that can be found at:
http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=413
If it is ACADEMIC ENERVANT , and TROUBLING
to a Mathematician to be told that in those years of around 3000 BC
when the Sumerian used to write in Pictographic and then in Cuneiform,
their scholars had a trully Matematically Correct PI Value,
how it is then to be told that
THE SUMERIANS WERE MATHEMATICALY CORRECT
but today's Mathematicians are using a PI value that
it is Shame and Dishonour for anyone pretending to be
a University Mathematics Professor, or an Academician in Mathematics ?

As my research publsihed herein on Mathforum can proove how back in 2003
when I begun publish on Mathforum, and from suuch time
in many many other articles as such
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=1106409&tstart=315
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=1106407&tstart=315
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=1106406&tstart=315
I stated from the very begining that
THE REALLY MATHEMATICALY CORRECT PI VALUE it was
THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE 3.14626437,
a PI Value sustained by the 1991 NASA Team of Senior Engineers
who were sillenced by then USA President George H. W. Bush,
herenow paying my humble homage to their Honour,
I am prooving the SCAREFULL HISTORICAL FACT that
BEFORE THE SUMERIANS, ON THIS EARTH IT EXISTED
A HIGHLY MATHEMATICAL ADVANCED CIVILIZATION
of which the Sumerian were...their descendents,
thus apearing the Historical Hint that as such Civilization perished,
so we may be have the same Destiny, or the ancients,
although not technically advanced to our today's levels
were more mathematically advanced
than today's the Universities and the Academies!
-------------------------------------
SECTION - A
------------------------------------
In this article I shall continue the presentation of what appears to be
Mathematical Time-Messages of the Sumerian sages
hidden in a clay tablet presented by
the late Samuel Noah Kramer, in his book:
"THE SUMERIANS - Their Culture and Character",
printed in 1963 by The University of Chicago Press
ISBN 0-226-45238-7
where at page 94, is printed a Mathematical text
from a Cuneiform Sumerian Clay tablet made by hand
(after A. Deimel, "Schultexte aus Fara" no. 82),
explaining it as "a Table intended to help
in the computation of the area of the square fields".

To understand the Mathematical - Historical Coordonation
of the Master Frequencies
- of the Sumerian Natural Geometric PI Value "3.14626437" , and
- of the Separations of the Sumerian Units of Measures,
one first must master the Mathematical Model of Calculation
the Master Frequencies for WORDS and NUMBERS.

I have explained PARTIAL this Mathematical Model in the past
research data published herein on Mathforum, and
as the words of University Professors and Academicians
it is known to be a Dirty Word in which the Research Datas
are being stollen by unscrupulous university educated "universitars",
Sellective Parts of this Mathematical Model of this selfeducated author
are kept as a Proprietary Asset, and not made known.

Step 1
Let's then begin by looking to the Master Frequencies of
the three Main Chambers of THE SOLOMON TEMPLE.
It is known that IN ENGLISH they are called as:
- ULAM ( The Porch) , Master Frequency = 8836,
- HEKAL ( The Main Assembly Room), Master Frequency = 5476, and
- DEBIR ( The Altar), Master Frequency = 5776.
Total Master Frequency = 20088 = 8836 + 5476 + 5776.
Master FRequency of "20088" it is 1296.

Step2
THE ARK OF THE COVENANT
it is said in the religious writing that was a box of sizes:
-Length = 2.5 cubits
-Width = 1.5 cubits, and
-Height = 1.5 Cubits.
Thus this "box" had a volume of 5.625 cubic cubits.

Step 3
The Master Frequency of "8748" the Separations ( Highest Units)
THE SUMERIAN UNITS OF MEASURES
it was explained in Part 1 in the SECTION I, HIGHEST UNITS.
See such Part 1 article by clicking on bellow link:
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2313044&tstart=0

... and known these "FACTS" we can look now into Jewish History !
-----------------------------
SECTION -B
-------------------------------
As I indicatted in past research data published on Mathforum
I have found that when one inscribe a Circle in a Square of side 1,
a type of Common Denomintaor" of value 162 appeared
by the following Mathematical Model:

Step1
Draw a Square of side 1 and inscribe in it a Circle

Step2
Calculate the Perimeter of the Square, and the Circum. of the Circle:
Square Perimter = 4, Circle Circum. = 3.14626437

Step 3
Make the Ratio Between Square Perimeter and Circle Circ as
4 : 3.14626437 = 1.271348981

Step 4
Follow the Mathematical Model to the " Common Denominator" as:
Square Perimeter : Sumerian Grain : .548696845 = 162
Circle Circ.: Sumerian Finger : 1.271348981 = 162

...and now READ the Mathematical Historical "Blue Print" :
"(5184 - 162) x 5184= 20088 x 1296"

Let's read it in words:

"(The Master Frequency ( 5184)
of the Sumerian Natural Geometric PI Value 3.14626437, minus
the Common Denominator ( in the Sumnerian Grains and Fingers)
of the Sumerian Natural Geometric PI Value 3.14626437)
multiplied by by The Master Frequency (5184)
of the Sumerian Natural Geometric PI value 3.14626437
equals the sum of the Master Frequency of ULAM ( 8836) plus
the Master Frequency of HEKAL (5476), plus the Master Frequency
of DEBIR ( 5776) x The Master Frequency of the sum
of all Master Frequencies of ULAM + HEKAL+ DEBIR"
----------------------------
SECTION C
--------------------
Now we shall see the Mathematical Coordonation of the word "JEW"
coined in 18 century AD for the english speaking world, with
The Master Frequency (5184) of
- THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE 3.14626437,
- The Master Frequencies of all The Solomon Temple's Main Chambers
ULAM, HEKAL, and DEBIR (20088)
- The Flaw of the Decimal System 1.111..., and the volume of
THE ARK OF THE COVENANT (5.625 cubic cubits)

...and here we see the Coordonation in Numbers:

"((839808 - (20088 : .024691358) x 1.111...)) : 5184 = 5.625"

Let's read it in Words:

"((JEW - ( The Master Frequency of the 3 Main Chambers
of The Solomon Temple : The Flaw of the Decimal System)) divided by
The Master Frequency of the Sumerian Natural Geometric PI value 3.14626437
equals the volume of THE ARK OF THE COVENANT"
-------------------------------
SECTION D
------------------------
As it is historically known the PI Value 3.160493827 of
THE RHIND MATHEMATICAL PAPYRUS
comes to us from its payurs scribe who mentioned the fact that
he copied it from an older writings,
let's now "read" a time Message discovered it by me through
a Mathematical Model seen as:

Step 1
Draw a Circle of circumference equal to 3.160493827, and
separe it in 4 Parts. This draw it is known that it was
AN EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPH.

Step 2
Now follow the Mathematical Model...

20088 x .024691358 = 813564
Master Frequency of "813564" it is...6912.

Step 3
Master Frequency of "8748" it is also...6912.

Note: Observe that now ( in 6912) you have
the 2nd Master Frequency of the Separations of
THE SUMERIAN UNITS OF MEASURES.

...and just look to what appears following this
"Egyptian Hierogliph" of a Circle ( of a Circumfernce
equal to the PI Value of the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus)
separated by 2 intersecting diameters in 4 parts...

Step 4
"(3.160493827 : 4) x 8748 = 6912"
-----------------------
SECTION E
-------------------------
To understand this Time-Message you must make a square
whose side to be the sum of all Master Frequencies of
the 3 Main Chambers ( ULAM, HEKAL, and DEBIR)
of The Solomon Temple.,

Step1
Knowing that he Sum of all Master Frequencies of
ULAM + HEKAL + DEBIR is 20088 draw a Square as:
Square side = 20088
Square Area (A)= 403527744
Square Perimeter (P) = 80352

Step 2
...and now read the Time-Message:
"(A : P) = 5184 - 162"

...and I lett you read this Time Mesage yourself.
I have given all the necessary explanations before...
--------------------------
SECTION F
--------------------------
As I mentioned before
the Master Frequency of the sum of all Master Frequencies (20088)
of the 3 Main Chambers of THE SOLOMON TEMPLE it is 1296.

...and so it is also as 1296 the Master Frequency of the sum of
areas of all 'SQUARE FIELDS" of the Fara tablet indicatted
at the begining of the SECTION A. These "Square Fields" are of areas:
36+144+324+576+900+1296+1764+2304+2916 +3600 = 13860
whose "13680" Master Frequency it is also...1296.

...and what it is this so much honoured "1296" ?

It is a side of " a Square" whose perimeter (5184)
it is the Master Frequency of
THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRICA PI VALUE 3.14626437.
----------------------------------
ION VULCANESCU'S
PHILOSOPHICAL OPINIONS
---------------------------------------
1- THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE 3.14626437
it is not "my PI Value". I did not discovered it,
I only as Selfeducated realized its presence...

2- The obtained research indicates to me that
its Supressing from the history appears to be a Common Effort
in which inplicatted apppears a 18th century Unknown Entity spreaded
not only France, but also in Germany and England.

The involvment of Newton as a Jew ( known to have been part
of the High Hierarchy of the then English Jews) seems to signal
A 18th CENTURY AD FRICTION AMONG TWO JEWISH ENTITIES:
One coming from the ancient history of the jews carrying in time
THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE,
and the Other Jewish Entity.

Are Newton's Calculus Converging Sequencies a Mathematical Mokery?

Considering that they are not, and in fact they mett and then intersect
to a Point, let's see THE REAL PHYSICAL EFFECT that negate their
ever intersection:.

Take in your hand a paper and separe it in
2, 4, 8,16,32,64, and so on doubling the parts, try
TO FIND AN END TIME when you finish the Separations.

Do you realize that such " END' shall never be reached, and that
what you entered into is just a Perpetum Mobile Separation
that if ever started by the first Human shall never end even in a time span
more than even a Gogool years ( Gogool = 1 with 100 zeroes after)
shall not end?

Then where it is such Intersection of Calculus Converging Sequences
prooved by the Physical Effect of Separations?
After all Converging Sequences of Calclus are also Separations.

Doesn't the Science of Mathematics suppose TO CONTROLL
the Physical Effects ? Look to these Separations: IT DOES NOT !

By me as a sefleducated philosopher
CALCULUS' CONCEPT IT IS SHAME AND DISHONOUR
FOR THE HUMAN SPIRIT, sustained only by the arrogance
of the mathematicians...

3- THE PEOPLE - who wrote THE TORAH knew
THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE, and
THE SUMERIAN UNITS OF MEASURES.
This Effect proove that they were either Descendents of the Sumerians,
or they took this Body of Knowledge from the Sumerians, or from Others
who took it before from the Sumerians, and their descendents passed it in time
by naming the 3 Main Chambers of THE SOLOMON TEMPLE as
ULAM, HEKAL and DEBIR.

4- THE PEOPLE - who wrote THE TORAH knew
the Mathematical Model herein I describe, and myself
I only follow them by reading their
MATHEMATICAL HISTORICAL TIMES-MESSAGES.

5- WHY did the French Academy STOPPED any investigations
of the PI Value covering it up with the excuse of "transcendental" as PROOF,
when Transcedental it is also
THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE 3.14626437 ?

6- WHY are all mathematicians left with no Explanation, or simplu arrogant
when are questioned of the Mathematical Exactitude of the PI value 3.141592654?
What are they covering up: their Medicority in Knowledge, or
the Fear that they are university educated, and.. are wrong?

Look what explanation the majority of them have:

"The PI Value it is the Circle's Circumference divided by Diameter".

Well... Proove it, but how can the Mathematicians
proove FIRST the length of the Circle's Circumfernce ?
Does not this means that...as "mathematician" they know the PI
( from the Circle's Circumference) before to Proove it...?

It sounds like a Prosecutor who in Court sustains that:

"THE ACCUSED it is GUILTY, and I do not have to proove it
because I know it before to proove it, and thus
I do not have to proove it in this Court"

...and so if you understand this Effect you can see for yourself
THE SPIRITUAL MEDICORITY OF TODAYS MATHEMATICIANS,
and the Mathematical Fasification with which the Students are indoctrinatted
to believe in a False Mathematical Exactitude...

7- THE PEOPLE who knew this Mathematical Model
controlled the English Alhabet before the 18 centruy AD, and
making the present order of the letters of the English Alphabet,
they coined in 18th century the word "JEW" for themselves,
and for their Descendents as their Time Message to be read, or

8- There it is...A SUPERPOWER that endowed me
with this SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE as to relay it to Humans,
and WHY I was chosen, I do not know...

All I know is that being now past 62 years old, I have in back of me
over 30 years of research...

Enjoy it Humans !
IT IS... THE SPIRITUAL BEAUTY OF OUR CIVILIZATION !
We...may not last too long !

But if we DISSAPEAR with this PI Value " 3.141592654", we then
disapear as LOOSERS , as a Shame and Dishonour for
THE HUMAN SPIRIT !
----------------------------
The publication of the Research Data of this miniserie of articles of
" The Antiquity of the Sumerian PI Value" continues...
Please be advised that this article contains not only the Research Data,
but also my Opinions of philosopher, both fully protected
by the Federal Laws of the United States, and by the International
Copyrights Laws. If you intend to use partial or total this research,
you can use it by the Copyright Notice of
THE AMERICAN CIVILIZATION'S GEOMETRY
that can be found at the end of the article:
"The Condemnation by the Paris Livre of the French Academy of Sciences" at
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=1236573&tstart=0
WARNING!
Please, abide by the Mathforum's TERMS OF USE...and be aware that
any infrigement on this author's IDEAS ( The Philosophical Concepts)
presented on Mathforum for worldwide researchers, as also
any Attempt of using Reverse Mathematical Aproaches, or Concepts
of going around, or altering for Universitar or Academic Credits, or Financial Gains
of the Philosophical Concepts published herein
are Severe Violations of the United States and International Copyrights Laws.

Four (4) Pages of detailed Visual Explanation
of the Mathematical Exactitude of
THE SUMERIAN NATURAL GEOMETRIC PI VALUE 3.14626437
can be found on Ion Vulcanescu's Facebook Page
(at the end of the Photos). This Facebook Page it was with intention left Open
as to be accessed by any researcher.

Providing that this page of Mathforum, and the Author are mentioned,
the PH Dr. Students are permitted to use FREE OF CHARGE
this Research Data on their PH Dr. Papers,
but a copy of such Papers have to be delivered to Mathforum,
and to this Author.
----------------------------
Please, be aware that as here-and-there
may be typing errors, or other errors,
this article shal be continuu corrected and reeditted by author
until it shall remain fidel to the intended form.

Due to this effect
the researchers who shall find this article on Internet
are asked that allways to return to Mathforum at
http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=413
and consider only the last corrected edition, or simplu
pass over such error, and continuu the research further....
Signed:
Ion Vulcanescu - Philosopher
Independent Researcher
Author, Editor and Publisher of