Date: Dec 30, 2011 5:48 AM
Author: Colleen Everett
Subject: [ap-stat] Stat Journals 'kid' friendly?

I'm wanting my students to read/review an artical that they will be able to identify the key ideas of data collection (sampling tech/obs study/exper design). I'm thinking of having them write a one-page review (describe the data collection process) and create a graphical display of the findings. I want to do this before getting into inference just so they can refresh their memory.

My challenge is identfying resources they can access/reference to obtain these articles. Everything I find is too complex. Any suggestions on resources that high school students can read and make sense of?

Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
List Archives from 1994:
To unsubscribe click here: