Date: Jan 8, 2012 7:45 PM
Author: vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Subject: eureqa from creativemachines.cornell

I just tried eureqa after reading Science NEws and I find it interesting.  I am
wondering about more complex equation forms like PDEs and systems of ODEs,
possibly with fitting of BVP. (We used to do Marquardt over Runge Kutta for
BVPs in the 1980s on NIH-MLab now sold by civilized.com)

I just ran D(D(w))=f(x,y) using the sample data that came with the program.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm