Date: Sep 20, 1996 12:43 AM
Author: Roman Maeder
Subject: The Mathematica Programmer II

I am glad to announce the publication of "The Mathematica Programmer
II".
This book is the second volume in the Mathematica Programmer series,
published by Academic Press.

The Mathematica Programmer WWW Site contains more information about
the book, including table of contents (reproduced below), samples, color
graphics, and an excerpt from the information included on the CD-ROM
that comes with every copy of the book. The CD-ROM includes also all
programs from both volumes, updated for Mathematica 3.0. Point your Web
browser at

Roman Maeder

Roman E. Maeder, The Mathematica Programmer II
Academic Press, 1996, ISBN 0-12-464992-0

CONTENTS

Preface

About This Book
Overview