Date: Mar 7, 2012 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: ODE treatment of PDE

YOu can also convert a PDE to a Stochastic Diff Eq using the Feynamn-Kac
formula then solve by Runge-Kutta.

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
[Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]