Date: Mar 8, 2012 11:30 PM
Author: Roberta M. Eisenberg
Subject: Re: A Fun Functions Video on You Tube

Dana and everybody ? The video was made by the two women whose names are given at the end of the video.  They went to the flip book presentation and were inspired (no pun intended) to make their own.  In the next 24 hours they made the flip book.  It was then presented at teh closing session.

Bobbi Eisenberg