Date: May 28, 2012 8:08 PM
Author: Anna Roys
Subject: Re: How Bad it Is

Robert,

No, we cannot save every student, but that does not mean we should not try
our best.

In my last post, I was kind of ranting about one of my pet peeves -
schools administering assessments and then doing nothing with the data -
giving more assessments and then again, doing nothing with the data - a
useless cycle that is more about school, district, state and national
politics than increasing student achievement levels.

Anna