Date: May 31, 2012 7:46 AM
Author: Monk, Edward J.
Subject: Now available: T^3 NYC Regional Conference June 8&9 Program Guide!

The Program Guide for the T^3 Regional Math Conference at York College in Queens, June 8th & 9th, is now available!

Please see the Program attached (28 pages) to select the workshops to attend, or go online to:

http://www.york.cuny.edu/se/t3-conference/program-of-events

It's going to be a great conference for "Teaching Mathematics to a Digital Generation" for all grade levels.

You can still to register to attend at: www.york.cuny.edu/t3<http://www.york.cuny.edu/t3>

It's only $60 for one or both days, meals are provided, plus door prizes, and, most importantly, great speakers and exceptional workshops!

Please share this with everyone who you think will be interested in attending: teachers, your math and science departments, administrators, Network Leaders, members of your organization, etc.

Thank you!

Ed

P.S. Please excuse me if you receive this email more than once, as we are using more than one email list to be sure everyone is contacted. If you no longer wish to receive emails from me, please let me know and I will remove you from the list(s).

Ed Monk
Texas Instruments
Educational Technology Consultant
New York City

Office/Cell: 917-371-7720
Fax: 914-449-6372
Email: emonk@ti.com<mailto:emonk@ti.com>

TI Education Technology web sites:
TI-Nspire.com<http://www.ti-nspire.com/>
education.ti.com<http://www.education.ti.com/>

Find NY State Regents Test Prep at: education.ti.com/newyork<http://www.education.ti.com/newyork>

For assistance with TI education
solutions and product questions,
please call: 1-800-TI-CARES (800-842-2737)
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central Time
Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central Time

YOUR PASSION + OUR TECHNOLOGY = STUDENT SUCCESS