Date: Jun 7, 2012 4:58 PM
Author: mike pflueger
Subject: 2 week summer Math Course ALG2 Pre-calc

Hey Everyone,

I am teaching a 2 week summer course to two groups of upcoming sophomores and juniors from 3 different schools. I have been given no other information other than I am supposed to prepare one group for Algebra 2 and another group for Pre-Calculus in the fall. The rest of the details are completely up to me. I have taught the second half of both of Alg 2 and Pre-calc before during my student teaching experience, but I'm not sure about the best way to approach teaching these subjects as a two week preview course. Has anyone every done something like this before or do you have advice on a good approach? Should I teach only the first few topics or should I give a preview of everything they will see in the courses.
Any help or input is appreciated.

Thank you,

-Mike