Date: Jun 16, 2012 1:41 PM
Author: Bob L Petersen
Subject: Rough Draft 2 Electron Collision With Neutron Positronium Bob L. Petersen

DOWN TO PARAAGRPHS NEAR THE END AFTER THE LINE OF %%%%%%%%.

The electron will at first react as if though it ?REACTING? with a negatively charged ?Particle? at High energies it will at as though it was a positively charged particle.

Coulomb Barrier

An Electron colliding with a Neutron with more than enough energy to pass through the Coulomb Barrier will ?React? as though collided with a negatively charged ?Particle?. With the energy of Electron increasing this
will continue till the Electron will ?React? as though collided with a positively charged ?Particle?.

The first thought I took note of back then was that the level within the neutron it got to determines the what it will be ?Reacting? through out it's exiting.

????? propagation ?????? Has a big part this how much more. OUCH???

This time with ?STRUCTURE? being of interest Neutron's ?STRUCTURE? was of most interest. I stepped out lightly. There should be at least a ?NEAR HALF A WAVELENGTH STRUCTURE? in between the two, whether observeable or not. ?STRUCTURE? already includes that ?ELECTRIC FIELDS? have ?STRUCTURAL? ?ELEMENTS? that cause the ?REACTIONS?.
There would have to be ?STRUCTURE?. ?CONVERSION? of existing ?ELECTRIC FIELDS? ?STRUCTURAL? ?ELEMENTS?.

????? propagation ?????? Has a big part this how much more.

Now I may have now THREE ?WHATS?? in the ?NEUTRON?. The ?LOCK? also comes into question here because propagation is causing the other two in varing degrees. (This one of the easiest places to see how one change causes what makes it so confusing.) The ?LOCK? causes ?COULOMB BARRIER? by it's ?INTERACTION? with ?SPACE?. The ?LOCK'S? ?POSITIVE ELECTRIC FIELDS? and the ?ELECTRON'S? ?NEGATIVE ELECTRIC FIELDS? cause what looks to be ?COULOMB BALANCER?. One then ends up looking at what could just be ?FIT? together.)

On finally thinking about the following. It's Positronium's ?POSITRON?. Just by what happens it is not the exactly the ?ELECTRON'S? ?ANTI-PARTICLE?. This is the second positively charged particle that can have a negative revolving around it. I am not saying it has a full ?WEAK FIELD? and neither does ?PART?. This is the most major symmetry break.

Because this has to do with stable particles.

(The two amoung the Strange Particle must be kept in mind though. The first ?ELEMENT? is time and the upper ?FOLDED? over a ?PROTON? is mass. That whole look at it was parked after it didn't lead to anything directly. All one could do is see something that by itself lead to nothing.)

?PARTS? should have said One of the stables should have a symmetry break but that would sound like a dream till it's seen. ?PART? now says that makes this the tightest or compact system. That means that the ?NEGATIVE FIELD? may only point toward the ?LOCK?.

The old definition of the ?ELECTRON? tells it's ?LOCK? and it's ?FIT?. ?ELECTRON? Starting from what Center is the ?Lock?. Then, the ?STRONG FIELD ELEMENTS? ?Trunking? the ?Lacing? or ?Fitting? of the ?WEAK FIELD ELEMENTS?. This ?Timed? ?Interaction? is the most basic ?Structure?. In the middle of writing this paper I realised I needed to grow the definition. That is when it started to fall into place. ?STRONG FIELD ELEMENTS? ?COMPOSED OF UNITS OF SPACE? ?Trunking? the ?Lacing? or ?Fitting? of the ?WEAK FIELD ELEMENTS?. ?COMPOSED OF UNITS OF SPACE? THE METHOD INVITES GROWTH IT NEEDS. That says on thing in Pair Producion. That is the only time a ?LOCK? can grow from that of a ?ELECTRON? to a ?PROTON?.

THANK YOU

Bob L. Petersen