Date: Jul 2, 2012 2:30 PM
Author: Eileen Lane
Subject: RE: algebra II trig paper flashcards

Please include me also.
elane@uek12.org
Eileen Lane
Union-Endicott H.S.
Math Dept.
>>> MARYBETH ROBINETTE <MROBINETTE@HUFSD.EDU> 07/01/12 9:29 PM >>>
Please include me.
mbrw@optonline.net

Thank you.

Marybeth

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] on behalf of Glenn Mary [mickeycat1@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 9:32 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org

Hi Everyone,

Okay, I have gone electronic. I did not think I would get so many requests
for my flashcards. I am not out to make money on these and that is why I
did not go through teacherspayteachers. I have now scanned 30 pages and
will send them to anyone who wishes to use paper flashcards for A2T review.
You will have to print each page, match up each question sheet with its
answer sheet, and print double-sided copies. Hope they will be of use to
your students next June. Please send me your personal email address.

If you have already sent a check, I will send you a paper copy of the
flashcards.

Have a wonderful summer everyone. And hey, since I have your undivided
attention, stop by our Greek Food Festival on July 20 and 21 at St. George
Church in South Glens Falls, NY.

Mary