Date: Aug 12, 2012 11:09 PM
Author: dennis roberts
Subject: Re: [ap-stat] Homework

NOTE:
This ap-stat EDG will be closing in the next few weeks. Please sign up for the new AP Statistics Teacher
Community Forum at https://apcommunity.collegeboard.org/getting-started and post messages there.
On 8/12/2012 10:31 PM, Chase wrote:

> (10) At the end of the quarter,I throw out the two lowest homework
> grades and the lowest quiz grade.
>
> Since implementing this strategy my percentage of failures has
> decreased each year from 24% in my first year to 5% last year.

I wonder if there is any connection between what is RED above and the %
of failures?

I have always wondered why it's only the lowest that are tossed ... why
not the highest?

---
To unsubscribe click here: