Date: Aug 31, 2012 4:10 AM
Author: Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
Subject: Re: Martin Bickman On The Needless War Between Traditionalists And Progressives

When it becomes well  known (hopefully very soon) that the prevailing curriculum's "sequence and order" are neither natural nor healthy ... and that the major reason why so few are "good at it"  is because of how badly it is sequenced and ordered  (it was designed by guesswork) ... and that a drastic reorganization produces dramatically improved productivity ...  might we then ask what causes curricular myopia?