Date: Sep 1, 2012 12:25 PM
Author: Rebecca Urlacher
Subject: 62nd Annual Fall Conference for AMTNYS

Hi All,
Just wanted to send along another reminder of all the wonderful parts
of this years upcoming conference. First of all the registration is up and
ready on the website, the link on the bottom of the e-mail should bring you
right to the website to sign-in for registration! Secondly I wanted to
make sure everyone knew that Ken Slentz from SED will be at the conference,
so come and get questions answered about upcoming changes and the common
core. So many amazing things happening at this years conference, so make
sure you get registered and join us as we get to the bottom of the common
core!

Sincerely,
Rebecca Urlacher
Publicity Chair AMTNYS

https://amtnys.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=formlogin&form=123636&return=L2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzEyMzYzNj9zZXJ2SWQ9MTIzNCZvcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzEyMzYzNg==