Date: Sep 5, 2012 12:21 PM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: Re: unable to prove?

On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:58:24 AM UTC-5, TS742 wrote:
> Are some hypotheses unprovable? Or do they all have a proof that is just not found yet? The Riemann hypothesis comes to mind.

You cannot prove that which is not constructed well mathematically. Riemanns hyopothesis is constructed wrong as we have proven half line numbers and Chan Function in a Published Paper yesterday at the journal of American science (JAM:SCI 2012;8(10):9-1 Issn:1545-1003.

This will be elaborated in a Major paper to be submitted to a Major Mathematics Research Paper in the next 4 months