Date: Sep 9, 2012 9:21 PM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: What's the Meaning of "Direct Instruction"?

BS

This is not about the classroom. Stick to what you actually did. This is about you denigrating bilingual union people who choose to communicate in both languages their concerns that they do not want to see their ability to be paid well for their work go to hell - as you want to see their ability to get paid well go to hell.

This is about union-hating conservatives - even those hypocrite conservatives who like some we know have personally benefited from having jobs covered by the benefits of collective bargaining, promoting the very severely morally challenged, "As long as I get paid well with good benefits like good health care, to hell with whether anyone else does."

And this is about white conservative xenophobia with respect to Spanish culture, a resentment that communicates, "OMG! We're being invaded!" - which is BS racist language I have heard again and again on right-wing talk radio over these past few years even just from channel-surfing in the car.

It's disgusting, and that you fan these flames of bigotry is disgusting.