Date: Sep 12, 2012 8:21 AM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama

Lou Talman Posted: Sep 12, 2012 1:29 AM

>He would probably have those who disagree with him put
>to death. Just like any other "UNDISPUTED ADMINISTRATOR".
>
>And then he would notice that those of ethnicities other
>than his own disagree with him.

Lou,

I hope you are a better mathematician than you are a mind reader. In fact, I hope you are a better mathematician than you are a reader, since you seem to have entirely missed the point of the "Position Announcement" thread. Allow me to recap.

The Education Mafia think multiculturalims is a peachy idea, and they want to promote it where it does not already exist. This is an idea whose merits can be questioned. I question them.

In his inimitable style, Chandy brings up an entirely different question: what to do about multiculturalism when you already have it? I wish him a lot of luck with that problem.

Haim
Shovel ready? What shovel ready?