Date: Sep 13, 2012 8:02 AM
Subject: AP vs. UHS or college in the high school
I have been asked to collect some data regarding AP and UHS courses. I would appreciate it if you would answer the six questions below and forward your answers to me at email@example.com so as not to clog up the discussion group and I will post a summary once I get it all together. Thank you.
1. Do you offer dual credit AP/UHS/CHS?
2. How is the course titled?
3. Are your teachers AP "certified" - through the AP Audit?
4. Are your students required to take the AP exam at the end of the course?
5. Are you teaching more to one set of requirements than the other - for example teach to UHS standards and not focus on AP or vice versa?
6. How do you communicate AP/UHS requirements with parents?
Math Content Specialist