Date: Sep 14, 2012 11:55 AM
Author: Rebecca Urlacher
Subject: Live, Love, Math ~ Now and Forever: The 62nd Annual AMTNYS Fall Conference!

Hello Again Colleagues,

I wanted to send along some more information about this years
AMTNYS Fall Conference. I hope everyone has had a good start to the fall
and are beginning to handle all of the big changes this year. The 62nd
Annual Fall Conference ~ Live, Love, Math ~ will be held this year in Rye
Brook, NY on November 8th - 10th 2012! We will be hosted this year by the
Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook and there is hotel information on the our
website, www.amtnys.org, so please check that out!

The BIG piece of information I wanted to pass along is about our special
guests at this years conference. We not only will have representatives from
the State Education Department but also Commissioner of Board of Regents
which is in addition to the amazing guest speakers I mentioned in a
previous e-mail (Dr. Keith Devlin and Dr. Glenda Lappan), a book signing
AND OVER 200 SESSIONS to attend! (you can catch a glimpse of these
sessions by viewing the preliminary program on the AMTNYS website,
www.amtnys.org)

So please don't wait to register for this years conference and come join us
to get your questions answered about common core and the multitude of other
changes we are working through this year. Don't forget to bring a friend
too!

Registration information as well as the registration form can be found on
the website!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!!

Sincerely,
Rebecca Urlacher
Publicity Chair ~ 2012