Date: Sep 25, 2012 11:06 AM
Author: AP Community Announcement
Subject: Introducing the new AP Statistics Teacher Community

The College Board
AP(R) Teacher Community

Connect, discover and share with your peers.

Math, have you heard about the new online collaboration space where
AP Statistics teachers can connect with colleagues, discover and
exchange ideas, and share classroom-ready materials?

Many of your AP colleagues have joined and are already using
this valuable resource.

See for yourself: Visit the AP Teacher Community and take a tour:
http://noreply.collegeboard.org/12e04c771layfousuajwsj2yaaaaaabr5gipap7hu7iyaaaaa

Joining is easy. Visit apcommunity.collegeboard.org and use your
existing College Board username to sign in. (It's the same one you
use to access the Course Audit or your Online Score Reports.)

Join the AP Statistics Teacher Community:
http://noreply.collegeboard.org/1e6bb0d3flayfousuajwsj3aaaaaaabr5gipap7hu7iyaaaaa

Note: Please be aware the AP Statistics Electronic Discussion
Group will no longer accept new postings as of September 30, 2012, as we transition
to this enhanced online service. The EDG will become a read-only archive so
participants can access previously shared information.

Like us on Facebook
http://noreply.collegeboard.org/105af396blayfousuajwsj3iaaaaaabr5gipap7hu7iyaaaaa

Follow us on Twitter
http://noreply.collegeboard.org/1fbe263d6layfousuajwsj3qaaaaaabr5gipap7hu7iyaaaaa

Copyright 2012 The College Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023-6992.
All rights reserved. View a complete list of College Board trademarks:
http://noreply.collegeboard.org/18572cbb2layfousuajwsj4iaaaaaabr5gipap7hu7iyaaaaa