Date: Sep 25, 2012 11:06 AM
Author: AP Community Announcement
Subject: Introducing the new AP Statistics Teacher Community

The College Board
AP(R) Teacher Community

Connect, discover and share with your peers.

Math, have you heard about the new online collaboration space where
AP Statistics teachers can connect with colleagues, discover and
exchange ideas, and share classroom-ready materials?

Many of your AP colleagues have joined and are already using
this valuable resource.

See for yourself: Visit the AP Teacher Community and take a tour:

Joining is easy. Visit and use your
existing College Board username to sign in. (It's the same one you
use to access the Course Audit or your Online Score Reports.)

Join the AP Statistics Teacher Community:

Note: Please be aware the AP Statistics Electronic Discussion
Group will no longer accept new postings as of September 30, 2012, as we transition
to this enhanced online service. The EDG will become a read-only archive so
participants can access previously shared information.

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Please do not respond to this email as it is not a monitored email address. If you have a question or comment concerning College Board email services, please contact our Customer Service Department:

To ensure that email is not incorrectly identified as spam, please add to your address book. To unsubscribe, click here:

Copyright 2012 The College Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023-6992.
All rights reserved. View a complete list of College Board trademarks: