Date: Oct 9, 2012 11:11 AM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: An Algebra 2 Test

Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 9, 2012 1:49 AM

>People need to look beneath the surface to see what the
>truth really is, which includes the following set of
>facts that shows that not only is there no collapse of
>public education in the US, we have very much the
>opposite:

http://www.cfr.org/united-states/us-education-reform-national-security/p27618
"Educational failure puts the United States' future economic prosperity, global position, and physical safety at risk," warns the Task Force, chaired by Joel I. Klein, former head of New York City public schools, and Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. secretary of state.

Note the bipartisan nature of the messengers. Joel Klein was assistant attorney general under President Bill Clinton (D), while Condoleeza Rice was secretary of state under President George W. Bush (R). In other words, everybody thinks American public education has collapsed.

You can sense this even in the schizophrenic statements by the Education Mafia themselves. They will tell you how great they are doing while, in the very same breath, they plead for vastly more money to fix what ails the system.

Haim
No representation without taxation.