Date: Oct 11, 2012 9:43 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: "Curriculum" is NOT the same as "system" - some differences

Responding to Robert Hansen's (RH's) of Oct 11, 2012 6:14 PM:

Have it your way, RH. I repeat: http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2408198.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the humble suggestion that the EASY way to avoid such tedium
is simply to refrain from opening any message purported to originate from GSC)

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Oct 11, 2012 6:14 PM: