Date: Oct 11, 2012 11:13 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: US teachers are overworked and underpaid

You tacitly confirmed what I said - the question was about a deal or
an exchange, and you tacitly said that you would never agree to said
deal or exchange.

Most people in the US I think like the present setup of public
education as much more than simply a place to get schooled. Much more
than any other country, probably, public education in the US is an
institution that functions as a very comprehensive community center.