Date: Oct 11, 2012 11:55 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: US teachers are overworked and underpaid

You didn't actually answer the question with respect to the deal or
exchange in question. You dodged it.

Example of what how dodging questions in and of itself says something:
If a politician who from past sayings is against legal abortion
refuses to answer questions on whether they would agree to deals
allowing legal abortion but where they get other things that want, we
can take that dodging as a "no" answer unless and until the dodger
actually answers the question.