Date: Oct 12, 2012 1:24 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: US teachers are overworked and underpaid

I see what this is.

This chart has to be including "benefits" as part of the "salary" -
but what you cited for Norway does not include benefits as part of
their salary. And so you need to compare apples to apples. This is
just more BS when you don't compare fairly.

Citations like what I cited below (from FoxNews even) tells the truth
as to what teachers make in terms of what they actually have to buy
food with: $44,000.