Date: Oct 12, 2012 10:25 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: US teachers are overworked and underpaid

This below of yours that tells of how long school is for your child
does not give us the actual link to the actual teacher contract of the
district, and so it not in the least evidence that primary public
school teachers in your district have it so good that they only have
to teach a number of hours that is low twenties per week. This
therefore does not meet my challenge