Date: Oct 13, 2012 10:58 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: US teachers are overworked and underpaid

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:36 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
>
> Bob,
>
> Let me remind you why this is a foolish discussion you are having with
> Paul.
>

> Stop right there. You have already convinced me.:)

Denying fact and data is not a good thing to do. See
to see in a nutshell that from simply looking at a small number of students' days you have made wrong inferences about the teacher work hours and how they are distributed of the average primary and secondary public school teachers in the US and in other countries and then decided to utterly deny the OECD data showing the facts to be the opposite of what you inferred. (On another topic: I denied no data. I merely rejected your interpretation of the data you cited, since your interpretation, which is a complete assumption based on no outside information, is not consistent with the multiple sources I cited and what I know from teaching experience.)