Date: Oct 13, 2012 10:20 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

Michael Paul Goldenberg posted Oct 13, 2012 3:59 PM:
> http://www.stanford.edu/~joboaler/
>
> http://www.stanford.edu/~joboaler/Jo-Boaler-reveals-at
> tacks-by-Milgram-and-Bishop.pdf
>

> When Academic Disagreement Becomes Harassment and
> Persecution.
> by Dr Jo Boaler

Hi, MPG:

Thanks for posting that horrifying story about the vicious harassment and persecution by S. Milgram and W. Bishop of Dr Jo. Boaler. I have only just glanced through Professor Boaler's account and - if it is accurate - find it to be a real offense against learning and everything that university professionals should stand for in life.

I plan to write in due course to Dr Boaler (when I have better digested the content of her complaint), to offer my whole-hearted moral support. If Dr Boaler is correct in her account, then both Professor Milgram and Professor Bishop have much to answer for.

(By the way, I AM happy to see a post from you - though this happened to be on a very disagreeable matter).

Best regards
GSC

Message was edited by: GS Chandy