Date: Oct 14, 2012 4:46 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

Haim posted Oct 14, 2012 7:41 PM:
> GS Chandy Posted: Oct 13, 2012 10:20 AM
>

> >If Dr Boaler is correct in her account, then both
> >Professor Milgram and Professor Bishop have much to
> >answer for.

> And what if she is not correct?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Does one need to spell out something so obvious?

- -- If she is NOT correct in her account, then she has much to answer for. (That should be obvious enough for any high-school student that I know).

What do NOT then follow from that, are your and Dr Bishop's demands:

"PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"

"BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!" (Dr Boaler has provided a somewhat different version of Dr Bishop's command, which she has stated as follows: "NUKE 'EM ALL, DAMMIT!" (caps mine, to go with the general style of such commands from Der Fuehrer or on high. As this part of Dr Boaler's account certainly fits right in with what I've seen of Dr Bishop's operating style, I personally will need to be convinced that Dr Boaler is seriously wrong in the rest of her story).

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the humble suggestion that the SIMPLE way to avoid such tedium is simply to refrain from opening any message purported to originate from GSC)