Date: Oct 17, 2012 9:44 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Oct 17, 2012 4:37 PM (GSC's remarks interspersed):

> I am confused as well. Do you mean "behavior
> unbecoming of professors"?
>
> Bob Hansen

If RH is confused, I'm doubly confused!

Nowhere in Lou Talman's post that RH is referring to does the phrase "behavior unbecoming of professors" appear! (Though RH has 'quoted' those words). So just what does RH imagine he is quoting and from where did he find those words? Or, perhaps someone would like to start a thread, especially for RH's benefit, titled: "HOW TO QUOTE"???

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")
RH's post continues:
> On Oct 17, 2012, at 12:33 AM, Louis Talman
> <talmanl@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Haim

> <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> > Lou Talman Posted: Oct 16, 2012 2:07 AM
> >

> > >Dear me! Did I say that anyone must answer for
> > >criticizing Boaler's work? Did I say anything,

> one way
> > >or the other, about her work?
> > >
> > >I think you know very well of what I spoke, Haim
> > >
> > >Disingenuousness doesn't become you. It's a trick

> you've
> > >tried before, and it discredited you then, too.
> >
> > Just say what you mean.
> >
> > Haim
> > No representation without taxation.
> >
> > Try reading what I wrote, instead of what you

> wanted me to have written.
> >
> > I said exactly what I meant in that earlier note.
> >
> > And the note you copied here, too, for that matter.

> It applies to your response to that note.
> >
> > --
> > --Louis A. Talman
> > Department of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
> > Metropolitan State College of Denver
> >
> > <http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>

Message was edited by: GS Chandy