Date: Oct 18, 2012 9:06 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Inquiry Based Learning at the University of Michigan Math Dept.

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Oct 15, 2012 6:48 PM (GSC's remarks follow):

> The page numbers are at the top right corner of the
> pages.
>
> Bob Hansen

Indeed, you are correct. The page numbers ARE at the top right hand corners of the pages. I apologise for my error.

But what was it you were trying to prove? That is a page of 'Instructions' - clearly labelled as such - for the math problems that followed Page E1.1. There was "no math" on that page, agreed - but there does seem to be plenty of math in the various other pages. (I've not had the time to do anything more than just glance very cursorily at the problems - but some of them do look interesting). So, just what was it you were trying to prove or imply?

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")
+++