Date: Oct 19, 2012 2:40 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

Robert Hansen posted Oct 19, 2012 8:10 AM:

> On Oct 18, 2012, at 10:14 PM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The learner should always feel that his/her
> learning is something most enjoyable
>
> Or what?

Read the message, which said: "The learner should always feel that his/her learning is something most enjoyable, so that he/she goes to school and does his/her homework with as much enjoyment as in playing some enjoyable game, watching an enjoyable TV program and the like.

To me the above is clear enough, without any "or whats?" If you do insist on "Or what?", here are some for your kind consideration:

- -- "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"
- -- "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!"
(I could probably think of a dozen such idiotic slogans, but they would all be equally futile and would serve no purpose whatsoever, so I refrain).

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that all this tedium is EASILY avoided by the simple expedient of not opening any posts purporting to originate from GSC)