Date: Oct 20, 2012 4:59 PM
Author: Michael
Subject: Random 3-D Walk

Hello,

I'm interested in writing a code that can run through random 3-D walk, with many many steps. I want to be able to count the number of times the random walker touches/bounces off of a particular (impenetrable, x-y) plane .

Then! I'd like to be able to run that simulation/counter many, many times as well to find the average number of times to walker passes the plane.

What should my code structure look like? How might I make the execution fairly simple/quick?

I'd really appreciate any advice or not-so-common tips which may be of use!

Thank you,
Michael