Date: Oct 20, 2012 10:10 PM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

On Oct 20, 2012, at 12:49 PM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The late John N. Warfield (JNW) devised a way of looking at the world that enables us quite clearly to see how actions performed day to day may "CONTRIBUTE TO" each other and to things that happen in the course of events.

And since this has not succeeded in all that time, doesn't this tell you that the world's problems are far too complicated to be solved by a to-do list? I am dead-on in my analysis of OPMS and comparing it to the PERT charts of the 70's and 80's. In the 70's and 80's the hopes were very high for many computational advances. People realized that real issues don't work that way.

Bob Hansen