Date: Oct 20, 2012 2:48 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: Science Educators Also Under Fire By Traditionalist Math<br> Warriors #3

GS Chandy Posted: Oct 20, 2012 7:50 AM

>I must observe that I personally find Mr Robert Hansen's
>comments above, as described in Hake's message, to be
>highly objectionable and indeed extremely offensive -
>and perhaps they are even 'actionable' legally.

Hansen's comments are not actionable. For actionable comments, see:

>I have in several of my postings here demonstrated
>clearly that Hansen has actively lied in regard to his
>descriptions of work done by me.

about which I have two comments. First, I do not understand why the moderator allows Chandy to continue posting in this forum. Two, Hansen deserves Chandy for continuing to interact with him.

However, the rest of us do not deserve Chandy so I am begging you, Bob, please stop.

Haim
No representation without taxation.