Date: Oct 21, 2012 8:36 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Science Educators Also Under Fire By Traditionalist Math<br> Warriors #3

Haim posted Oct 21, 2012 12:18 AM (GSC's remarks interspersed):

> GS Chandy Posted: Oct 20, 2012 7:50 AM
>

> >I must observe that I personally find Mr Robert
> Hansen's
> >comments above, as described in Hake's message, to
> be
> >highly objectionable and indeed extremely offensive
> -
> >and perhaps they are even 'actionable' legally.
>
> Hansen's comments are not actionable.

So you claim. Are you a legal expert?

- - Yes? Kindly let us see your legal credentials

- - No? Then on what basis do you make that claim? Is it the same basis, perhaps, as that on which you give your ridiculous 'Hitlerian' commands:

- -- "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"

and your latest 'not-quite-Hitlerian'-but-definitely-equally-ridiculous command:

- -- "CLOSE DOWN THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!"

or the same basis on which Professor Bishop gives HIS own
'Hitlerian' command:
- -- "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!"

(The word 'Hitlerian' is NOT in the dictionary, so far as I know. It is something I just thought up, as it seems to be a pretty good way to describe those three utterly ridiculous commands, which seem calculated EXACTLY to mitigate against any possibility of changing things in US education - assuming there is anything that needs to be changed in US education).

(It should be possible, in a democracy - even in a 'democracy' like the USA, which is only nominal [like India] - to change many things about institutions and instrumentalities in the 'democracy' - but it will NEVER happen for as long as such ridiculous 'Hitlerian' commands are floating around the public mindspace).

> For actionable comments, see:
>

> >I have in several of my postings here demonstrated
> >clearly that Hansen has actively lied in regard to
> >his descriptions of work done by me.

I repeat: BOTH you AND Hansen have actively lied in regard to your descriptions of work done by me. Why not take suitable action against me, legal expert that you are?

> about which I have two comments. First, I do not
> understand why the moderator allows Chandy to
> continue posting in this forum.

Perhaps the moderator does not share your (undoubtedly sore) feelings?

>Two, Hansen deserves
> Chandy for continuing to interact with him.

And yet, now YOU are continuing to interact with Chandy. Does that mean that you deserve Chandy? Well...

> However, the rest of us do not deserve Chandy so I
> o I am begging you, Bob, please stop.

Apparently "Bob" does not feel the need to heed your pleas... why not issue another Hitlerian command?

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is EASY to avoid such tedium by the simple expedient of not opening any messge purporting to originate from GSC)

> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Indeed.