Date: Oct 21, 2012 10:51 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: The Prime Directive

Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 21, 2012 1:07 PM

>> The fraud is in claiming to have done it when they
>> haven't, and in claiming to be able to do it when they
>> plainly can't. The Education Mafia can no more reduce
>> The Gap than a witch doctor can cure cancer.

>And your argument that they can't is the fraudulent and
>racist argument...

The racism is all yours. Like observing that grass is green and the sun rises in the east, I observe that the Education Mafia have been in complete control of American public schools since approximately 1965, Reducing The Gap has been their "controlling legal authority" since approximately 1970, and that after more than fourty years and several BBBillions of dollars, they have not put a dent in the problem.

There are only two ways to go with this. Either one believes, as I do, that the Education Mafia are incompetent and will therefore never get the job done or one believes, as you seem to believe, that there is something wrong with black and brown students and that nobody can get the job done.

There is an obvious hypothesis here which you will strangely never agree to test. Let's give the job to somebody else and see what happens.

Well, there is a third option. One could simply deny the inconvenient facts, which you seem eager to do.

Haim
No representation without taxation.