Date: Oct 22, 2012 9:51 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Is "Education Research" "Scientific Research" ? YES!"

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Oct 21, 2012 9:59 PM (GSC's remarks follow):
> You've stated this on practically everything you have
> commented on.
>
> Bob Hansen
>
> On Oct 20, 2012, at 9:10 PM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > i) I've not studied the Bishop/Milgram paper in
> question; I shall try to do that in future.

AGAIN you lie.

Shall we do a count - AFTER you've defined just what you mean by "practically everything"? (Let's use your best 'scientific research' criteria for this count!)

(Allow me to let you into a secret: I confess that I do indeed sometimes - as a matter of fact, very few times - state that I've not read a certain something or the other, and that I would or might comment AFTER I have read it. This is because I have no desire to be proven either a fool or a liar, unlike some others here we could name).

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that all this tedium is EASILY avoided by the simple expedient of not opening any messages purported to have originated from GSC)

Message was edited by: GS Chandy