Date: Oct 22, 2012 10:27 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: The Prime Directive

Haim posted Oct 21, 2012 3:14 AM (GSC's remarks at end):
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 20, 2012 1:06 AM
> >
> >> Curing cancer is also an admirable goal, one that
> >> explains the actions of many people. But, like THE

> >> PRIME DIRECTIVE, it should not be an excuse for
> >> perpetrating fraud.

> >Ahhhh. There it is.
> >
> >And what would that fraud be?

> The fraud is in claiming to have done it when they
> hey haven't, and in claiming to be able to do it when
> they plainly can't. The Education Mafia can no more
> reduce The Gap than a witch doctor can cure cancer.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

But may I humbly observe that even witch doctors do a whole lot better with the patients they treat than do Haim and Wayne Bishop with their ridiculous 'Hitlerian' commands:

- -- "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"
(How many members of the 'Education Mafia' have you, Haim,
succeeded in putting into jail thus far?)

- -- "CLOSE DOWN THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!"
(How many Departments of Education have you, Haim,
succeeded in closing down thus far?)

- -- "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!"
(How many schools of education have the whole bunch of you
succeeded in blowing up thus far?)

[So, let's have it just once more, what were those fine sentiments about fraud again?]

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with profound apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is the EASIEST thing to avoid this tedium: simply refrain from opening any messages purporting to originate from GSC)