Date: Oct 23, 2012 9:04 AM
Author: calem
Subject: Design Project: Math Manipulatives, with the real survey!

Design Project: Math Manipulatives
Plain Text Reply

Hello,

I posted earlier and apparently I copied and pasted the wrong link. I apologize for any inconvenience.

My name is Cale Moore and I am a product design
student at the University of Kansas. For my senior thesis,
I am designing a series of math manipulatives for higher
levels of math (trigonometry, precalc, calc, algebra,
etc.). If you are a secondary math teacher, it would
greatly help my project if you would fill out a short
survey concerning your use of manipulatives in the
classroom. Please follow the link below to participate.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZNVLQBP

Thanks, Cale Moore