Date: Oct 25, 2012 10:58 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

...the theories of Paul A. Tanner, III,

Not my theories, but the brute facts that of course stick in the craws of conservatives.

My post in this thread

lists a couple of these truths that conservatives just can't handle, since these and many other facts utterly contradict the claims of conservatives with respect to economics.

So to GS I again say and with amplification, "Do not let conservatism confuse you. The Scandinavian countries (except for a number of very small city-state-like countries), the richest countries in the world and even in history per capita (per capita nominal GDP) that also happen to be the countries that spread more prosperity throughout their populations more evenly than all other countries in the world and even in history did not get that way by accident, as the conservatives would have you believe."