Date: Oct 25, 2012 12:09 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 25, 2012 10:58 AM

>So to GS I again say and with amplification, "Do not let
>conservatism confuse you...

Paul, let me set your mind at ease. I feel sure that GS's thinking is wholly unburdened by conservative thinking of any kind.

> The Scandinavian countries (except for a number of very
>small city-state-like countries), the richest countries
>in the world and even in history per capita

And you have spoken in glowing terms about China. Consider that China is both GS's next door neighbor and China's population is comparable to India's, so GS has only to look next door for a good example of what you are recommending.

Come on, GS, let's get busy.

Haim
No representation without taxation.