Date: Oct 25, 2012 6:11 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

Haim posted Oct 25, 2012 7:28 PM (GSC's remarks follow):

> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 25, 2012 12:21 AM
>
> [Responding to GS}

> >Read Paul Krugman's blog and see just the tip of the
>
> >iceberg as to the fact that these guys do in fact
> know
> >what they are talking about, and that the proof of
> this
> >is when countries actually truly apply their ideas.
>
> GS,
>
> Your mission is now clear. Your country, India,
> ia, is a land of much human misery. Therefore, using
> OPMS, you must persuade your compatriots to adopt the
> theories of Paul A. Tanner, III, thereby assuring the
> future prosperity of your unfortunate countrymen.
> Considering the power of your method and the
> e certainty of success, to do less would be inhuman.
>
> Do keep us posted on your progress.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

My mission has always been clear - without any 'guidance' from you. It is nothing at all like what you surmise it to be.

My Mission is, was, and will continue to be: "To develop the OPMS concept and approach - and to promote it in India and worldwide by demonstrating its validity in a host of situations" (see presentation "Some Missions of Interest", attached herewith).

A 'sub'-Mission that develops entirely naturally from the above Mission is: "To demonstrate just how false are the claims being made by Haim and his cohorts and consorts - in education and in every other field of interest".

I do indeed quite regularly keep you informed of my progress (as you have doubtless noticed - which is evidently why you once commanded me to "BUTT OUT!" [long, long ago]; and, on another occasion [very recently] ran complaining to our esteemed Moderator demanding that I should be thrown off this forum!)

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is very EASY to avoid all such tedium by the simple expedient of not opening any message purporting to have originated from GSC)