Date: Oct 27, 2012 10:24 AM
Author: ElizWaite@aol.com
Subject: Live, Love, Math

Good morning!
I hope everyone is getting excited about the upcoming Live, Love, Math conference in Rye, NY to be held Nov. 8-10. Time is running out to register so be sure to visit www.amtnys.org soon! You may also register on-site. The program is posted and it is AMAZING. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, please take a look.
One side note-if anyone is interested in attending ONLY Keith Devlin's talk, please contact me immediately. This must be arranged directly through me and I must receive your information no later than Monday, October 29th. Otherwise there will not be sufficient time for me to send you the ticket. There will not be a "will call" area for those and you will not be permitted to purchase them at the door.

Hope to see you there!
Go forth and live and love math!
Liz

Elizabeth Waite