Date: Nov 5, 2012 9:38 PM
Author: Josh
Subject: Wire Frame in 3D plot

Hi All,

I'm making a figure which consists of a number of planes in 3D space. At the moment I'm just listing the points, say 3, and using the fill3 command to give me a plane with a gradient colour. Obviously using fill3 with three points gives me a triangle in 3D, four points gives me a rectangle etc.

Everythings working fine but I thought it would look nicer with a wireframe rather than such a solid colour/set of colours. I've looked a bit into delaunay triangles, trimesh, and mesh commands. But I'm unsure if a) these are the right things for me and b) how to apply them to planes made up of only 3 or 4 points. All of the examples I see use many more sample points, for example [x,y] = meshgrid(1:15,1:15);

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!