Date: Nov 7, 2012 1:29 PM
Author: israeliteknight
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

Gee, whiz, they let that one through.  So let me rephrase the prior message and see if it fits their mysterious TOS.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/wkyeng_07202000.txt

" Median weekly earnings of the nation's 100.2 million full-time wage
and salary workers were $566 in the second quarter of 2000, the Bureau of
Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor reported today. This was
4.2 percent higher than a year earlier, compared with a gain of 3.3 percent
in the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) over the same
period."

100.2 million x $566 per week x 52 weeks = $2,949 Billion

Where the Obama White House web site claims that we have a $16 trillion economy, our very own Census Bureau SURVEY, an extensive and exhaustive study of REAL household incomes, is off by MORE THAN FIVE FOLD!! Which is correct?

Why would that question be censored on a so-called math forum?