Date: Nov 7, 2012 4:16 PM
Author: israeliteknight
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

"When you say "egalitarian" (like that's a bad thing) you need to define what that means."

I don't need to define or redefine egalitarian, but I suppose I do need to clarify that when I call "egalitarian", those race baiters who call everyone who disagrees with them racists, that I am joking. To them, racists [read: 99% of the population by their OWN defnition] need not apply.

"In Jersey City, my classroom was multi-ethnic for sure, but then all
girls / young women. I am a proponent of single gender [sic] schools
as a choice, boarding schools as a choice as well (yes, with
government funding, not just private sponsors)."

Thus far in this "math forum", I have been censored in every single attempt to get clarification into how New Jersey could possibly spend $27,000 per student for education and continually score 300 SAT points lower than many other states (and countries) which spend less than one fifth as much per student.

Since you're there, maybe you can explain why. Or, even better, where exactly that money comes from, considering that the EXTRA amount NJ spends just on education exceeds the entire NJ state budget.